Title: Senior Project Manager Department: Operations
Reports to: Operations Director Location: Swansea
Contract duration: Fixed (9-12 month maternity cover)
Objective: To assist the Operations Director in the smooth running of the Operations Department, ensuring quality standards, timescales and client expectations are met.
* Performance management of the PM team
* Planning, scheduling, managing and monitoring multiple translation projects
* Negotiating with suppliers
* Maintaining effective communication with clients
* Distributing projects to the PM team
* Reporting to Operations Director on department key performance indicators
* Mentoring Interns/junior members of staff
* Ad/hoc translation or proofreading where time allows
* Personality: You will be self-motivated with the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values. You will also be pro-active, positive and able to motivate people.
* Specific job skills: You will have excellent multi -tasking skills and time management and be able to confidently communicate with people at all levels. You will have previous experience in translation project management and people management. You will be fluent in English and at least one other foreign language.
* Computer skills: Excellent IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* Skills: Experience of working with publishing software such as InDesign or Quark Express and any CAT tools.
* Experience: 1-2 years translation industry experience
* Education: A degree or master’s degree in translation studies
Training: We are a great supporter of personal development and as such offer a wealth of training opportunities for our staff.
Career prospects: As a Wales Fast Growth 50 Company we are able to offer a stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression.
TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO EMMA@WOLFESTONE.CO.UK
CLOSING DATE: 28/03/2012