Finance Manager Vacancy
Title: Finance Manager
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for supervising the accounts team, establishing and developing the company’s accounting structures and processes, monthly management accounts, providing technical input and analysis for the production of business plans, departmental budgets, sales and cash flow forecasting, product and project costings and other ad hoc/project work. The ideal candidate will be well-organised and able to implement and manage systems for efficient working practices across a number of businesses.
You will need to be self-motivated, positive and driven to succeed in a growing business which offers opportunities to further your career.
- Min 2 years’ experience managing a team.
- Finance or bookkeeping related degree or qualifications
- Experience using accountancy software, Xero would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word as well as other Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent problems solving skills and a positive attitude are key
- Managing multiple business accounts
- Ability to work to deadlines
- AAT qualified, ACCA Part or Fully Qualified
- IT qualifications
What we offer:
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising to 30 days + bank holidays)
- Non contractual enhanced sick pay scheme.
- Walking distance from train or bus station and city centre shops/amenities.
- Flexible working environment.
- Training: We are a great supporter of personal development and as such offer a wealth of training opportunities for our staff.
- Modern city centre office with excellent amenities.
- Career prospects: As a Wales Fast Growth 50 Company we are able to offer a stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression.
To apply please contact Alex Parr (email@example.com)
CLOSING DATE: 30th January 2018
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.