The World Travel Market (WTM) event in London was fantastic, but we sadly didn’t get to meet everyone. We want to talk about collaborating with yourselves to help reach the rest of the world. Our travel translation specialist Oliver Dugdale is available to take your call to prove to you how valuable our multilingual services are for your industry.
As we enter into our 10th year of business, we want to comfort you because no project is too big or too small. We are a smaller outfit to the bigger corporate clients, but we’re tailored for you rather than a one-size fits all mentality that emanates from companies that simply don’t care enough to provide the perfect service. We don’t work for you, we work with you to make you the best you can be.
There were more than 50,000 attending the event from all around the world and generates more than £2.5bn worth of contracts as a result from the networking, so Olly really was put in a tough spot to meet you all. Arrange a phonecall and/or a meeting with our resident expert.
Here are some reasons:
- Outstanding Translators – all our translators have at least 4 years experience and qualified references.
- Fast Turnarounds – our translators at Wolfestone translate about 10,000 to 15,000 words on average per week.
- Confidentiality – all our translators are linked to the company through a contract which ensures confidentiality and respect for delivery times.
- Affordable Price – we guarantee a good price without ever sacrificing quality or deadlines. Get in touch for our pricing structure we quote to match your needs.
- Customer Satisfaction – all our clients from an array of industries and endeavours trust our consistent quality, professionalism and value.
So don’t hesitate, fill in the form!
Get in touch!
Fill in the form below and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.