Wolfestone, a leading language translation company offering translation services across all languages,Internships at Wolfestone Translation offer young people a range of invaluable experiences with th
By Tristan Phillips A new study from OC&C Strategy Consultants, working in tandem with Google has revealed that UK retailer’s potential overseas online revenues will hit £28bn in 2020, an incredible seven-fold increase on the £4bn earned in 2012. As … Continue reading
Certified diploma and transcript translation
For many students who wish to study abroad, a certified diploma and transcript translation is an essential part of being accepted by a foreign university. Wolfestone Translation offers you a high quality academic certificates translation service. Our linguists used for your certified translation have a vast experience of translating academic certificates, transcripts and diplomas to a very high standard.
Here are some examples of your academic certificates that may require translation:
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificates
- Master’s Degree Certificates
- Ph.D. Degree Certificates
- Academic Transcripts
- Extracurricular Qualifications
Whatever language your academic certificates are in, we are able to provide you with the professional certified diploma and certificate translation that you need. We can also provide you with extra copies at a cost of only £5 + VAT each if bought at the same time as the original academic certificate translation.
Our prices are very competitive and include proofreading and official certification which means that your documents will be signed and officially stamped. You will also be assigned a dedicated project manager to guide you through the process. To be sure of the level of the academic certificate translation service you need, you should always check with the relevant university.
Email us a scanned copy of your diplomas and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 0845 302 1914. We accept payment by credit or debit card, PayPal, cheque, bank transfer.
As full members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), our certified diploma and transcript translations are accepted by NARIC. However, please note that NARIC is the only body in the UK authorised to provide certificates of equivalency.
What our customers say:
"What an excellent service! Wolfestone Translation carried out my certified diploma translation and I was incredibly impressed. Fast, value for money and the person I spoke to there was very polite and professional. Very highly recommended!" Mike
How can Wolfestone Translation legalise my academic certificates translation?
- A certified diploma and transcript translation is stamped and signed by ourselves and it comes with an official, signed and stamped certifying letter on official headed paper confirming that we have completed the certified diploma and transcript translation. This is the basic level of legalisation and the translation is signed,stamped and sealed by Wolfestone Translation.
- A Notarised or legal translation is signed and stamped by a Notary Public solicitor.
- An Apostilled translation is stamped by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
What is a certified diploma and transcript translation?
A certified diploma and transcript translation is a translation where the issuing office (such as Wolfestone Translation) or translator certifies that the information contained in the translation is accurate. The certified translations are normally stamped and signed by the project manager and the stamped translation is accompanied with a certifying letter on our official headed paper, which is then signed, stamped and sealed by the project manager.
What is an apostille?
Apostille is an international certification and is often added to documents that have been in some manner signed by a Notary, lawyer or other public official such as the clerk of a court of record in their official capacity. It specifies the modalities through which a document issued in one of the signatory countries can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory countries.
Why choose us?
- QUALITY COUNTS: “…Wolfestone were competitively priced, very efficient and provided a high quality, intelligent and knowledgeable translation…”
- PRICING: “…Wolfestone prices were extremely competitive and they delivered earlier than we expected…”
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: “… I have always been very impressed with the level of customer service, friendliness, approachability, turnaround speed and accuracy of Wolfestone…”
- FLEXIBILITY and SPEED: "... we have found them to be accurate, reasonably priced, friendly, punctual and often prepared to go the extra mile to accommodate our sometimes demanding needs...”
- PROFESSIONALISM: “…we chose Wolfestone Translation because it enables us to receive fast, quality translation services. I have found them to be highly professional…”
At Wolfestone our aim is to continually improve, ensuring that we provide you with the best possible experience, every time you utilise one of our range of services. Below are the results of our latest customer satisfaction survey.
How would you rate Wolfestone Translation customer service?
Was our translation service cost-effective?
Source: Wolfestone Customer Satisfaction Survey 2011
What languages do we offer translation in?
Our translators translate between almost all languages. We frequently translate between: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified - Mandarin), Chinese (Traditional - Cantonese), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Gaelic, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Moldavian, Nepali, Nigerian languages, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak , Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.