Wolfestone, a leading language translation company offering translation services across all languages,Internships at Wolfestone Translation offer young people a range of invaluable experiences with th
By Tom Bendall “My flea”, “an egg with eyes”, “a diving fish, swooping geese”. These may not sound like the most complimentary things you could say to someone, although I’m glad to say they sound much more affectionate in … Continue reading
Scottish Gaelic Translation Service
Wolfestone translation is a leading UK translation agency which is experienced in all professional fields. Our goal is to provide high quality, cost efficient Scottish Gaelic translations. Whether it is written or spoken; we can offer the highest quality Scottish Gaelic translations.
We pride ourselves on accuracy and speed and only use highly qualified Scottish Gaelic translators with specialist knowledge working solely in their mother tongue. Your Project Manager will be pleased to assist you with your translation project, quickly, reliably and professionally.
We devote the same level of attention and resources to every project, whether it is technical translation, legal document, letter, certificate, website or proofreading. We offer quality translation services for all industries and individuals. We are a certified translation provider accredited by the Association of Translation Companies (Home Office authorization).
'What do I do next?'
- Send us the document by email to email@example.com or by using our free quote form.
- One of our sales team will then get back to you with a quote as soon as possible (quote requests received within business hours - we aim to respond within 1 hour).
- When you have received the quote and you are happy to proceed, please let us know by email or telephone.
- We will then proceed with your translation.
We can also provide the following services:
|We Make It Easy For You!|
Why choose us?
- QUALITY COUNTS: “…Wolfestone were competitively priced, very efficient and provided a high quality, intelligent and knowledgeable translation…”
- PRICING: “…Wolfestone prices were extremely competitive and they delivered earlier than we expected…”
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: “… I have always been very impressed with the level of customer service, friendliness, approachability, turnaround speed and accuracy of Wolfestone…”
- FLEXIBILITY and SPEED: "... we have found them to be accurate, reasonably priced, friendly, punctual and often prepared to go the extra mile to accommodate our sometimes demanding needs...”
- PROFESSIONALISM: “…we chose Wolfestone Translation because it enables us to receive fast, quality translation services. I have found them to be highly professional…”
We know that Scottish Gaelic Language translation is far more than simply switching words between languages. We will make sure that your translation clearly, accurately and culturally conveys the true meaning, intent and spirit of the original text.
Affordable Official Scottish Gaelic Translation
Wolfestone Translation provides cost effective, professional, high quality English to Scottish Gaelic translations and Scottish Gaelic to English translations. We pride ourselves on delivering Scottish Gaelic translation you can trust will be right first time. A project manager will be dedicated to your Scottish Gaelic translation project.
The Scottish Gaelic translation teams at Wolfestone Translation are professional linguists who have studied and qualified in order to translate from English to Scottish Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic to English or from other languages into Scottish Gaelic or from Scottish Gaelic into other languages for a wide range of documents in various fields of industry:
- Scottish Gaelic legal translation
- Scottish Gaelic marketing translation
- Scottish Gaelic technical translation
- Scottish Gaelic personal translation
- Scottish Gaelic financial translation
- Scottish Gaelic website translation
- Scottish Gaelic medical translation
Certified Scottish Gaelic Translation
We can also provide quick turnaround certified translations required for legal documents such as marriage, birth and academic certificates. Contact us today to get a competitive translation quote.
Wolfestone Translation: getting it right means as much to us as it does to you.
Scottish Gaelic Language (GÃ idhlig)
Scottish Gaelic is spoken by about 60,000 people in Scotland (Alba), mainly in the Highlands (a' Ghaidhealtachd) and in the Western Isles (Na h-Eileanan an Iar), but also in Glasgow (Glaschu), Edinburgh (DÃ¹n Eideann) and Inverness (Inbhir Nis). There are also small Scottish Gaelic-speaking communities in Canada, particularly in Nova Scotia (Alba Nuadh) and on Cape Breton Island (Eilean Cheap Breatainn). Other speakers can be found in Australia (AstrÃ ilia), New Zealand (Sealainn Nuadh) and the USA (Na StÃ itean Aonaichte).
Scottish Gaelic is closely related to Manx and Irish and was brought to Scotland around the 4th century AD by the Scots from Ireland. Scottish Gaelic was spoken throughout Scotland (apart from small areas in the extreme south-east and north-east) between the 9th and 11th centuries, but began to retreat north and westwards from the 11th century onwards. All Scottish Gaelic dialects are mutually intelligible, and written Irish can be understood to a large extent.
The earliest identifiably texts in Scottish Gaelic are notes in the Book of Deer written in north eastern Scotland in the 12th century, although the existence of a common written Classical Scottish Gaelic concealed the extent of the divergence between Scottish and Irish Gaelic.