Wolfestone, a leading language translation company offering translation services across all languages,Internships at Wolfestone Translation offer young people a range of invaluable experiences with th
It’s been another busy month for Wolfestone. Roy Allkin, our co-founder, has been nominated for the Leading Wales Award. The result of which will be revealed on Thursday, May 23. Our HR Manager, Emma Hughes, took part in a … Continue reading
How to Order
How do I place an order?
Ordering your translation is easy with us:
- 1. Email email@example.com your file to us by email with the following details:
- source language of your document
- target language(s)
- preferred delivery date
- subject matter
- any special instructions or requirements
- any reference material you may have (this will help to inform us of context and help us to provide you with a better translation)
- 2. Within 1 hour you will receive a quote from us by return along with a request for any additional information we might need
- 3. Acceptance of our quote and the order to proceed will need to be confirmed by email or telephone
- 4. We will process your translation and return it in your desired format, on time and delivered to your email, by post or via a downloadable link
- 5. We will invoice you and you will need to make a payment (please see payment terms below)
How can I pay?
We accept Cheques, Direct Deposit (BACS), Visa, MasterCard, Amex, American Express & Paypal in all major currencies.
What is your minimum charge?
Our minimum charge is £49 + VAT (or it's foreign currency equivalent) unless otherwise advised.
What is your turnaround time?
Our translators produce an average of 2500 words per day. If you have an urgent job please contact us as we can utilise our technology solutions and professional translation teams to meet your deadline.