Wolfestone Translation is here to help you deal with the insurance translation process as quickly as possible by offering a high quality insurance translation service by using our knowledgeable and reputable translators. Having to deal with your possessions being stolen or lost, or suffering from an illness or injury is frustrating enough, without having to think about translating the legal documents that you need to process an insurance claim.
Examples of insurance documents that may require translation include:
- Police reports
- Police records
- Car insurance documents
- No-claims bonus certificates
- Insurance claim documents (e.g. property and theft claims)
- Loss adjustments
- Insurance booklets and forms
Wolfestone Translation is extremely experienced in providing all of the elements that are required (such as signature, seal, and stamp references) in order for your insurance translation to be accepted by official authorities. Wolfestone Translation is a certified translation provider accredited by the Association of Translation Companies (Home Office authorisation).
Whatever language your insurance documents are in and whatever claim they relate to, we are able to provide you with the professional insurance translation service that you need. We can also provide you with extra copies at a cost of only £5 + VAT each if bought at the same time as the original insurance translation.
Our prices are very competitive and include proofreading and official certification which means that your documents will be signed and officially stamped. You will also be assigned a dedicated project manager to guide you through the process. To be sure of the level of insurance translation you need, you should always check with the relevant authority, embassy or consulate.
Email us a scanned copy of your insurance documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 0845 302 1914. We accept payment by credit or debit card, PayPal, cheque, bank transfer.
Get in Touch
What our customers say:
‘Thank you Wolfestone Translation for a professional translation, the staff were very helpful and delivered my insurance translation on time and with very good quality.” James
How can Wolfestone Translation legalise my translated insurance document?
- A certifying letter on our headed paper confirming that we have completed the insurance translation. This is signed and stamped by Wolfestone Translation.
- A notarised or legal translation, which is signed and stamped by a public notary.
- An apostilled translation, which is stamped by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
What is a certified and notarised insurance translation?
A certified and notarised insurance translation is one which is being certified by the issuing office or translator as to the accuracy of the information contained in the translation. The certified translations are normally also verified for official use by a notary public.
What is an apostille?
Apostille is an international certification and is often added to documents that have been in some manner signed by a notary, lawyer or other public official such as the clerk of a court of record in their official capacity. It specifies the modalities through which a document issued in one of the signatory countries can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory countries.
Why choose us?
- QUALITY COUNTS: “…Wolfestone were competitively priced, very efficient and provided a high quality, intelligent and knowledgeable translation…”
- PRICING: “…Wolfestone prices were extremely competitive and they delivered earlier than we expected…”
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: “… I have always been very impressed with the level of customer service, friendliness, approachability, turnaround speed and accuracy of Wolfestone…”
- FLEXIBILITY and SPEED: “… we have found them to be accurate, reasonably priced, friendly, punctual and often prepared to go the extra mile to accommodate our sometimes demanding needs…”
- PROFESSIONALISM: “…we chose Wolfestone Translation because it enables us to receive fast, quality translation services. I have found them to be highly professional…”
At Wolfestone our aim is to continually improve, ensuring that we provide you with the best possible experience, every time you utilise one of our range of services. Below are the results of our latest customer satisfaction survey.
How would you rate Wolfestone Translation customer service?
Was our translation service cost-effective?
Source: Wolfestone Customer Satisfaction Survey 2011
What languages do we offer translation in?
Our translators translate between almost all languages. We frequently translate between: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified – Mandarin), Chinese (Traditional – Cantonese), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Gaelic, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Moldavian, Nepali, Nigerian languages, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak , Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish