Get in touch on the form on the right-hand side to arrange a chat with our staff to see if you think we’re as cohesive as we do.
As a renewable energy company, we know that you seek to work with other like-minded companies, as do we. That is why we are reaching out to you to let you know that we are well aware of our corporate social responsibility. We have already worked with Renewable Strategy Limited, Eon, Entap Limited and Renewable UK as they look to work with ethical companies.
Global green growth:
- Renewable energy to double in major economies by 2030.
- The sector’s growth is now ‘global in nature’ with strong growth outside of Western Europe and North America that raises competitiveness.
- Renewable energy is not only 100% cleaner but about equality and has ‘significant impact locally and regionally’ as proven by Germany, Canada and Uganda.
- 33% of Germany’s energy is generated by renewable energy.
- Nigeria mandated that energy companies generate at least 50% from renewable sources.
In case you’re unsure, here’s a little reminder of what we do because we care, we:
- Regularly donate to several charities, including Translators Without Borders. We are in the middle of selecting a global charity to receive a percentage of every invoice.
- Match any donations our employees make for their causes in any of their fundraising capacities.
- Offer work placements, internships and mock interviews for students to help people grow.
- Have ISO 14001 accreditation due to strict recycling regulations, teleconferencing and solar panels.
- Promote health and fitness to all employees due to the happiness it brought our CEO, Anna Bastek.
Let us help you. It’s the least we could do.