The LegalEx event in London starts soon and we would love the opportunity to meet.
The growing number of international mergers and acquisitions, global intellectual property law and international legal cases make it inevitable that legal translation services are an essential part of any key legal work.
Our legal translation specialists Craig Alliss and Oliver Dugdale (left and right respectively) are available to take your call to prove to you how valuable our multilingual services are for your industry.
As we enter into our 10th year of business, we want to comfort you because no project is too big or too small.
We don’t work for you, we work with you to make you the best you can be.
Here are some reasons:
- Outstanding Translators – all our translators have at least 4 years experience and qualified references.
- Fast Turnarounds – our translators at Wolfestone translate about 10,000 to 15,000 words on average per week.
- Confidentiality – all our linguists have signed comprehensive confidentiality agreements/non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Affordable Price – we guarantee a good price without ever sacrificing quality or deadlines. Get in touch for our pricing structure we quote to match your needs.
- Customer Satisfaction – all our clients from an array of industries and endeavours trust our consistent quality, professionalism and value. In 2015, our satisfaction was 99.2%.
Get in touch!
Fill in the form below and one of our
team members will get back to you
as soon as possible.