Bett Show 2016
We believe there is a great opportunity to utilise the synergy between our companies by meeting at the Bett Show in London.
At Wolfestone, we are the one-stop specialists in reaching new territories. Our services include (but are not limited to):
- localisation – by country, region or even more micro than that
- transcreation of all marketing materials
- translation of all websites (with multilingual SEO)
- translation of all legal and technical documents
One simple solution to reach a global audience!
The solution really is simple as providing the service for everyone.
Don’t limit yourself to one market!
Seize the Opportunity!
Localisation is the process of translating text and adjusting the functional elements of the eLearning application so it can be used by consumers internationally. At Wolfestone we offer best-in-class methodology and the state of the art technologies to ensure the service is ready for global consumption.
- As mentioned, the global eLearning market has an estimated potential of £107bn this year.
- The global self-paced eLearning market is expected to be $49.9bn of that in 2015 with an estimated compound growth of 9.2%.
- The mobile learning market reached $5.3bn in 2012. Its estimated revenue this year is $8.7bn and will reach $12.2bn in 2017.
- By localising your service you can address cultural differences to increase trust and create a better overall customer experience.
One to one help throughout
Rest assured, when you choose us the support will be very personal and integrated. In fact, every project delivered by Wolfestone is handled by one dedicated project manager who takes you through the journey single-handedly so your experience is as seamless as it can be. Our native language translation experts update each stage of your project’s progress in real-time, allowing you to stay up-to-date throughout the project lifecycle.
At Wolfestone we will can help with actual marketing of your multilingual eLearning service too. Our team of experts work daily on helping businesses like Gap, DFS, BBC, IBM and Mercedes with their multilingual web translation, SEO, transcreation and even your design and web development so you can do your marketing under our solar-panelled roof.