The Game QA & Localisation event in Barcelona starts soon and we would love the opportunity to meet.
Wolfestone is a multilingual company poised to tackle any language needs you have. With our diverse set of services and our sister company VoiceBox dedicated to multilingual multimedia, we have got you covered so you fulfil your market potential.
Gaming is born of passion, as is translation, and that’s why we synergise.
Our game localisation specialists Craig Alliss and Ben Dobson (of our sister company, VoiceBox) are available to take your call to prove to you how valuable our multilingual services are for your games. We know the cost and effort that goes into making games and that’s why we want to get them to as many people as possible – like your work deserves.
To meet us at the Game QA & Localisation event in Barcelona, fill in the form on the right and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We don’t work for you, we work with you to make you the best you can be. Consider us as a much-needed mushroom from Mario: we don’t change your work, we just emphasise your strengths.
Why Wolfestone & VoiceBox?
We’re the Mario and Luigi of game localisation. Brothers in arms, brothers in work. We collaborate to take your business as far as possible, fulfilling its market potential and increasing the value of your product.
So what do we do?
- Translation? We’ve got it.
- Localisation? Of course.
- Transcreation? Yup.
- Website translation with multilingual SEO? Well, we don’t like to brag, but yeah…
- Voiceovers? You bet. (That’s more VoiceBox’s deal)
And why choose us?
- Outstanding Translators: all our translators have at least 4 years experience and qualified references.
- Fast Turnarounds: our translators at Wolfestone translate about 10,000 to 15,000 words on average per week.
- Confidentiality: all our linguists have signed comprehensive confidentiality agreements/non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Affordable Price: we guarantee a good price without ever sacrificing quality or deadlines. Get in touch for our pricing structure we quote to match your needs.
- Customer Satisfaction: all our clients from an array of industries and endeavours trust our consistent quality, professionalism and value. In 2015, our satisfaction was 99.2%.
Get in touch!
Fill in the form below and one of our
team members will get back to you
as soon as possible.