When you have a project that demands on-brand messaging and emotive impact as a key factor, Enterprise level translation is for you.
The service involves next-level collaboration between specialist linguists. The translator tasked with the job will rewrite the text according to the brand brief, in a process called transcreation. It takes significantly longer than translation because the linguist will agonise over single words and sentences so that they get the impact of the copy just right.
Examples of documents
Creative marketing materials for print or digital publication. High impact slogans, article titles, key learning instructions, key safety information.
- In-depth client consultation
- Professional, highly qualified mother-tongue translator
- Multi-linguist reconciliation
- Terminology research and management
- Professional, highly qualified mother-tongue editor/reviewer
- Project Management included
- Unlimited client review cycles
- On-brand messaging
- Advanced QA incl. style
- Wolfestone’s advanced Synergy X technology
1000 words per day (can be scaled up if you have a particularly tight deadline)
None – the end result should be perfection in every way even and especially for tricky content. A fully guaranteed service.