By Nik Andreev
After the popularity of our blog post on The Top 5 Free Language Learning Resources we’ve gone a step further and developed this language and translation focused infographic.
The 7 facts are listed below:
- 72% of customers abroad would rather buy products that provide information in their own language
- 56% say language is more important than price
- 3 out of 5 Internet users don’t browse in English
- Only 27% of the Internet speaks English
- Less than 6% of the world population is native English
- 20% of UK exporting companies lost business as a results of language or cultural differences
- Language skill shortage is costing the UK up to £16bn in lost overseas trade
Over to you
What do you think about these translation fact? What to share more interesting translation facts? Do it in the comment section below.
For more information about Wolfestone services:
Document translation services, Localisation services, Transcreation services, Multilingual SEO services, Proofreading, Voiceover services, Interpreting services, Multimedia services, Legal translation services, Other types of translation
The professional translation services you can trust!