Inside Sales New Business Executive Vacancy
Title: Inside Sales New Business Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: £16-18,000 Depending on Experience
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30
Wolfestone is a multi-award winning UK language company founded by two entrepreneurs, which is now in its 11th year of business! Our intention is to provide more than the average translation service. We want to raise the standards of the translation industry – to be innovative and ethical in the way we address all issues. Wolfestone is one of the fastest growing translation companies in the UK and has ambitious growth plans, and that’s why we need talented and driven people to join us.
We are looking for a motivated and driven sales professional with the ability to fully understand our clients’ needs and a passion for ensuring client satisfaction. You will be responsible for targeting and selling to new SME businesses developing strong and longstanding client relationships.
- Generate new business sales through cold calling, the internet, social media and inbound enquiries for SME clients.
- Develop, maintain and rebuild relationships with lapsed, lost and new customers through telephone calls, emails, and possibly face to face meetings.
- Gaining a clear understanding customers’ businesses and their requirements, to provide timely quotations and relevant information.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure pipeline activity is accurately and documented and kept up-to-date in our CRM system.
- Liasing wit project managers to develop orders and check on the progress of existing orders, keeping clients informed during the project lifecycle.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Appointment booking for large clients for our Business Development Managers.
Experience: A minimum of 12 months’ new business sales.
Specific job skills: Excellent commercial awareness and business sense, good communication skills, both in writing and verbally. Excellent organisation and time-management skills. Ability to understand the translation industry and products. Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
Personality: Have a can do attitude and be a problem solver, self-motivated but able to work as part of a team. Someone who enjoys networking and meeting new people.
IT skills: Competent user of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Experience of CRM systems.
- Sales experience to be from a B2B background.
- Experience selling in or to a service industry.
- An understanding of the translation industry.
What we offer:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising to 25days + bank holidays)
- Non contractual enhanced sick pay scheme.
- Free parking.
- Walking distance from train or bus station and city centre shops/amenities.
- Flexible working environment with opportunities for home working where necessary.
- Training: We are a great supporter of personal development and as such offer a wealth of training opportunities for our staff.
- Career prospects: As a Wales Fast Growth 50 Company we are able to offer a stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression.
- Opportunities to take part in charity or volunteering events.
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please fill out our In-House Vacancy Application form.
Closing Date: 28th May 2018
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.