Internal 360 Recruitment Manager
The Wolfestone Group is a multi-award winning UK language company, consisting of 3 companies, we are now in our 13th year of business and have successfully grown the group year on year! Our intention is to provide more than the average language service, to raise the standards of the language industry, to be innovative and ethical in the way we address all issues. The Wolfestone Group is one of the fastest growing language companies in the UK and has ambitious growth plans, that’s why we need talented and driven people to join us.
Title: Internal 360 recruitment manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: £18k – £25k plus bonus (depending on experience)
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30
Wolfestone is a dynamic, ambitious and fast-moving company. In order to get where we are today we have had to remain flexible, positive, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are looking for people who display these qualities and who thrive in providing excellence.
We are looking for a motivated and driven internal recruitment consultant with the ability to fully understand the business recruitment needs across multiple companies, services and job roles and a passion for ensuring the best talent is sourced and hired across the UK.
You will be responsible for sourcing high calibre candidates for multiple roles across the 3 companies and basic HR duties to assist the senior management team. This is a new role for the group and as such we are looking for someone who can set up the recruitment and hr division for the group and grow as the company continues to expand.
- Liaising with various managers across the group to fully understand the requirements of the role to ensure a smooth 360 recruitment process.
- Draft job descriptions and advertise them across a variety of verticals.
- Source candidates using a variety of methods, quality is key.
- Head hunt for key roles within the organisation.
- Arrange and attend interviews alongside the senior management team.
- Review and report on quality of the candidates in agreed timescales.
- Assist with the induction and HR requirements of new starters.
- Support and advise on general HR queries
- Travel to the other companies within the group.
- Working to drive down the cost of recruitment within the group while keeping quality levels high.
- Review the strategy and implementation of recruitment across the group on a regular basis.
Experience: A minimum of 24 months experience in recruitment.
Specific job skills: Excellent commercial awareness and business sense, good communication skills, both in writing and verbally. Excellent administration and time-management skills. Excellent negotiation and influencing skills. A passion for recruiting talent. Ability to work towards deadlines.
Personality: Have a can-do-attitude and be a problem solver, self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
IT skills: Competent user of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience working as an internal recruitment consultant.
- Experience selling or recruiting into the service industry.
- Proven track record of head-hunting key staff.
- Driving license and own car.
What we offer:
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising to 30 days + bank holidays).
- Non contractual enhanced sick pay scheme.
- Free parking.
- Walking distance from train or bus station and city centre shops/amenities.
- Flexible working environment with opportunities for home working where necessary.
- Training: We are a great supporter of personal development and as such offer a wealth of training opportunities for our staff.
- Career prospects: As a Wales Fast Growth 50 Company we are able to offer a stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression.
- Opportunities to take part in charity or volunteering events.
TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 28/02/19
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.