Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30
Are you looking for your next role in marketing, in Swansea? Are you looking to break into the Swansea marketing world?
If so, we have a position that will interest you. We are looking for someone based in the Swansea area to join our creative marketing team to help produce content for our digital platforms as well as organising marketing campaigns.
There will be a specific focus on content writing, and you will assist on managing our blog, our social media and creating content for video marketing material. We are looking for someone who can create well-researched and accurate content that will be produced to tight deadlines.
Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver and is upt-to-date with the latest SEO trends. An excellent understanding of grammar, writing, and spelling are essential to the role.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative content for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, videos etc.)
- Managing the email marketing content such as quarterly newsletters and customer surveys
- Building a following for the brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Researching awards and submitting award applications
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Writing engaging press releases and distributing on relevant platforms
- Designing of images and brochures using adobe photoshop/indesign (desirable)
This is a real opportunity to learn from a highly experienced marketing team that will also listen to your opinions and creative ideas. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply and our recruitment team will be in touch.
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please fill out our In-House Vacancy Application form.
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.