Project Manager Vacancy
Title: Project Manager
Location: Swansea City Centre, UK
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30
Salary: £16k per annum, plus: commission scheme based on monthly objectives; 20 days’ annual leave entitlement + bank holidays; sick pay dependent on length of service; contributory pension scheme (as of Oct 2016); full training provided
Application deadline: 25th May 2018
Objective: To join our corporate project management team and handle our key projects. Project managers quote, plan and manage all language projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget. This may include translation, transcription, interpreting, document recreation or any other services that Wolfestone offer.
- Processing orders which come in from the sales team
- Planning, managing and monitoring multiple projects in all languages
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring suppliers
- Maintaining effective communication, collaboration and relationships with clients and colleagues
- Working to production targets, including margins, delivery and client satisfaction
- Accurately record all required data, including full yet concise project notes, non-conformity reports, etc.
- Ad hoc recruitment of linguists
- Assist all departments as and when required.
- Personality: You will be self-motivated and customer focussed, you will also be a pro-active problem solver with a positive attitude and strong commercial awareness. You will be flexible and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Specific job skills: You will have excellent multi-tasking, organisation, negotiation, time management and prioritising skills and great attention to detail. You will be able to confidently communicate fluently in English with people at all levels both in writing and orally.
- Computer skills: You will have the ability to learn new IT programmes easily and quickly. You will have excellent IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Skills: Fluency in more than one language. Knowledge of, and experience in using CAT technology, MT technology, document engineering, desktop publishing software or project management software.
- Experience: Previous experience in the language services industry as a project manager.
- Education: A degree or master’s degree in translation or language studies, Project Management qualifications.
Wolfestone is a dynamic, fast moving, innovative company. In order to get where we are today we have had to remain flexible, positive, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
Our drive and ambition has led us to become the biggest translation company in Wales in just 6 short years. We need people who display these qualities and who thrive in this kind of fast paced environment.
What can we offer you?
We will invest in developing you to reach your full potential and offer you a challenging and rewarding career path in a growing industry.
How do I apply?
Please visit our in-house vacancy application page and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Close date is: 25th May 2018
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.