Contract: Full- or Part Time role available
Wolfestone are looking for a Researcher to work closely with the marketing and sales team to help research and identify potential clients from our offices in Swansea.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional eye for detail and can produce data orientated reports for our sales team to use. In your day to day role your responsibilities are shown below:
- Researching several industries to find top quality leads for new clients
- Becoming an expert in the relevant industries to ensure thorough research is undertaken and optimum results are achieved
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that is self-driven to research and find potential new clients. You should be proactive and self-motivated.
- You will be a natural in using the internet and finding information and details about potential new distributors
- You will need to be focused, determined and tenacious
- You must be numerate and with good written communication skills
- A good team member with excellent attention to detail. In addition, you will be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please fill out our In-House Vacancy Application form.
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.