Senior Content Writer/Copywriter
Title: Senior Content Writer/Copy Writer
Location: Swansea City Centre, UK
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Full time, 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £17 -£19k per annum, plus: commission scheme based on monthly objectives; 20 days’ annual leave entitlement + bank holidays; sick pay dependent on length of service; contributory pension scheme (as of Oct 2016);
Start date: 1st December 2018
Application deadline: 30th November 2018
Person specification: We’re looking for a talented Senior Content Writer/Copy Writer to join the Wolfestone Holdings Group. As Senior Content Writer you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the Wolfestone brand is constantly delivering leads for the sales team.
Your primary goal will be to write creative and inspiring content for the Wolfestone website to improve our website ranking and help drive customer engagement and sales.
- Produce engaging and accurate content copy across a variety of platforms
- Write and upload work to our website using WordPress
- Support the marketing team with social media activities
- Assist the marketing team with other tasks as and when required.
- Personality: You will be self-motivated and customer focused with a keen attention to detail and strong commercial awareness. You will be flexible and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Specific job skills: You will have strong copywriting skills and excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Computer skills: You will have the ability to learn new IT programmes easily and quickly. You will have excellent IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Education: Journalism or English Language Degree
- Skills: Experience in using WordPress, knowledge of SEO
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the B2B sector as content writer
About Wolfestone Holdings
Wolfestone Holdings is a group of three dynamic, fast moving, innovative companies (Wolfestone, VoiceBox and Robertson Languages International). In order to get where we are today we have had to remain flexible, positive, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We need people who display these qualities and who thrive in this kind of fast-paced environment.
What can we offer you?
We will invest in developing you to reach your full potential and offer you a challenging and rewarding career path in a growing industry.
How do I apply?
Please visit our in-house vacancy application page and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Closing Date: 30th November 2018
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.