Team Leader/Outbound Sales Vacancy
Title:Team Leader/Outbound Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: £20,000 OTE £25,000
Contract duration: Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30
At Wolfestone we pride ourselves on fantastic career progression opportunities and high levels of staff retention. We achieve this through continuous investment in our employees ongoing happiness.
Although we’re in the translation industry, we don’t expect our sales team to be able to speak a second language!
Don’t believe us? Let the stats do the talking!
- 70% of staff promoted in the last 12 months
- 100% of staff received pay rises in the last 18 months
- 100% of staff were enrolled or are taking place in external training and development courses
- 72% of staff employed for longer than 12 months
- Fun activities! Want to see more? Click here
- Awards, Awards, Awards
About the Translation Industry:
Translation is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide!
- 8.3% revenue growth in 2016
- 2016 annual spend $39 billion
- Estimated 2017 growth 10.2%
- Estimated 2017 spend $43 billion!
Wolfestone has seen an above industry growth of 11.8% over the past 12 months, our staff are key to this growth!
Is the role right for you?
One of Wolfestone’s key objectives is to continually upskill our workforce, which has been highlighted by our recent award recognition: Best Language Service Provider for Career Progression under £25 million
With the above in mind, there is no requirements to speak a secondary language, as you will be selling to UK based companies!
Extensive training and mentoring will be provided from day one, meaning any previous sales experience can be easily migrated into your new role (none of our current sales team members came with previous translation industry experience)
Please see below an overview of the role and responsibilities:
Thanks to successful growth over the last 12 months we are looking for an enthusiastic, target and career driven personality to join the sales team.
Key tasks will be: day to day management of our high achieving inside sales team, incentivise, motivate and develop the team through coaching and monitoring.
This will be coupled with the opportunity to grow your sales experience through targeting and selling to new clients, accurately quote on all project requests from your accounts and actively increase revenue year on year through effective team management and generating own sales.
The role is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow their skillset and create a career at a rapidly growing company which looks to promote from within.
- Developing and growing relationships with existing accounts;
- Researching existing companies to spot potential sales growth;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Negotiating costing and timescales with clients;
- Providing contacts with quotations and relevant information;
- Processing sales orders using bespoke software;
- Liaising with project managers to develop orders and to check on the progress of existing orders;
- Coaching and training of sales team;
- Motivate staff through incentives, morning meetings and day to day management of the team;
- One to ones and performance management;
- Report directly to the sales manager on a regular basis;
- Consistently hit agreed sales targets
- Experience of selling a service
- Experience of managing an outbound sales team
- Minimum of 1-year team leader and sales experience
What we offer:
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising to 28 days + bank holidays)
- Non contractual enhanced sick pay scheme.
- Walking distance from train or bus station and city centre shops/amenities.
- Flexible working environment with opportunities for home working where necessary.
- Training: We are a great supporter of personal development and as such offer a wealth of training opportunities for our staff.
- Career prospects: As a Wales Fast Growth 50 Company we are able to offer a stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression.
Closing Date: 28th May 2018
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please fill out our In-House Vacancy Application form.
[We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.]
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.