Wolfestone Holdings is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations and in line with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
On this page you will find the relevant information about how we will treat your personal information.
- Privacy Notice for Clients
- Privacy Notice for Suppliers
- Privacy Notice for In-House Applicants
- Privacy Notice for Internship and Work Experience Applications
- GDPR Data Subject Access Request (SAR) Policy – Applicable to both Clients and Suppliers
Cookies on Wolfestone’s Website
Wolfestone understands the environmental impact of the business and our ISO 14001 accreditation is a testament to this. Wolfestone is committed to reducing waste and increasing reuse, recycling and composting. Wolfestone also commits to promoting more sustainable forms of travel and transport. To see our Environmental Policy in full, click here.