Wolfestone is proud to offer marketing translation services for a wide range of industries and are trusted with the translation of marketing collateral for the NHS, AXA Insurance, Cardiff University and many more.
We offer professional and comprehensive creative translation services across many different languages. Our team will take the time to get to know your organisation before translating and localising your content, ensuring that the translated copy is appropriate for your audience and compelling to read.
What do marketing translation services offer?
For a business to grow, their message must be understood by a range of audiences, many of whom speak different languages. By using marketing translation services, you can translate your marketing content into the appropriate language for your target audience. Marketing translation services can extend your reach, facilitate conversations with new markets and allow you to communicate on a global stage.
What’s usually translated?
Marketing translation services cover your website, mailing list, or any print marketing collateral you may use. If you are a digital marketing agency, you may also require social media posts and PPC ads to be translated.
- Print translation: This covers brochures, banners, flyers and any other print marketing collateral.
- Online advertising: This covers banner ads, mailing lists, website copy, social media posts, PPC ads and any online advertising.
- Other digital services: Wolfestone also offer Voice over, Subtitling, Transcription and DTP (Desktop Publishing) as part of our marketing translation service.
How does marketing translation work?
Once you’ve selected the marketing collateral you’d like us to translate, our skilled team will work on ensuring that collateral is translated and localised accurately and appropriately.
We’ve developed and maintained a vast database of fully qualified and experienced in-country linguists, meaning our team will be able to understand your organisation’s offer and translate it appropriately to meet the needs of your audience.
Your marketing collateral will also need to be localised to be best understood by your audience. This process involves editing any imagery that may not be appropriate for your market, editing any terms of phrases that are not relevant and switching currency when needed.
Our marketing translation process is catered to meet your needs: please visit our Translation Service Levels page if you’d like to know more.
Using localisation and transcreation
Standard translation is often a direct word-for-word translation into another language. This can be sufficient in some cases, but if you want to ensure that your translated messaging takes important cultural nuances and factors into account, then you also need localisation. Successful and effective localisation carefully considers the traditions, values and cultural characteristics of the target region in order to create marketing collateral that resonates.
For content that needs a strong brand voice, it’s also vital to consider transcreation, a creative rewriting process which ensures that your content reads just as impactfully as in the original language. Transcreation ensures that vital marketing components like your messaging, branding and tone of voice are maintained as they’re translated to meet the expectations of your audience. This is done by taking local, cultural and lingual considerations into account throughout the translation process.
No matter what marketing collateral you’re producing and no matter the audience you wish to speak to, localisation and transcreation are key to succeeding in international markets.
Multilingual SEO, Desktop Publishing and our White Label Service
- Our multilingual SEO service is essential if you want your web content to accelerate global growth and unlock untapped foreign markets. Multilingual SEO means optimising your web content for your target customers, based on what they’re searching for, how they’re searching across different languages and what search engines they’re using. By integrating this into the translation process itself (instead of leaving as an afterthought), you could be saving money in the long run.
- We are also able to use desktop publishing to maintain the layout of your document and liaise directly with printers on your behalf.
- If you’re an agency and have an engaged, globally-operating client base, you could boost your revenue by benefiting from our white label translation service. White label translation means we manage the translation project and you deal with the client as though the service was solely managed by you. That way, we become invisible in the process, but you benefit from our years of expertise, knowledge and reliability.
Why choose Wolfestone?
Wolfestone offers award-winning professional translation services for clients and projects of all sizes, including some of the United Kingdom’s best-known organisations and institutions. Since 2006, we’ve been proudly offering professional translation services and outstanding customer support, working closely with our clients to understand their goals and how our services can help achieve them.
Our reliable, accurate and carefully-translated marketing translation services can help your organisation grow, with customer satisfaction guaranteed – we posted a 99.15% customer satisfaction rate for 2019. Please get in touch if you’d like to know more about our services.